- adult tube socks
- tooth brushes
- small tubes toothpaste
- dental floss
- small bars soap
- women’s sanitary items
- tylenol, acetaminophen, aspirin and vitamin C – unopened and not expired
Together these volunteers provide community outreach and health care to uninsured and underinsured people in Boulder County with an emphasis on prevention via health care education.
We are out in the community connecting people with direct medical care and preventive services. We focus on heart disease and heart health, women’s health issues, dental health and dental aid, diabetes, cancer screening, foot care, and AIDS/HIV testing and counseling.
We approach our work with compassion and hospitality so that the people we meet get the care they need. Our volunteers build relationships of trust in the hope that all those we serve feel comfortable and safe.
Free Clinic Times and Locations:
- St. John’s Episcopal Church (1419 Pine Street, Boulder) 1st Sunday of every month, 11:30am-2pm
- Trinity Lutheran Church (2200 Broadway, Boulder) 2nd Sunday of every month, 11:30am-2pm
- First Congregational Church (1128 Pine Street, Boulder) 4th Sunday of every month, 11:30am-2pm
- Sister Carmen Community Center Food Bank (655 Aspen Ridge Drive, Lafayette) every 1st, 3rd, and 4th Thursday 1:00pm-4:30pm
- Our Center, Longmont, Every Thursday during lunch, 11:00am-2pm
St. Benedict Health and Healing Ministry P. O. Box 325 Louisville Colorado 80027 303-380-3132