sally@StBenedictHealthandHealing.org (Executive Director)
There are four important ways to support our work for better health care for the residents of Boulder County.
- giving time as a licensed health care professional or non-licensed volunteer
- giving money to underwrite our annual budget
- giving in-kind donations to reduce our expenses
- giving prayerful attention to the needs of the disadvantaged and the people who serve them.
Licensed volunteers. We need your skills and experience as a licensed physician, registered nurse, nurse practitioner, physical therapist, dentist, or dental hygienist. You must have current liability insurance and BLS/CPR.
Non-licensed volunteers. We need your compassionate presence as an non-licensed volunteer. If you care about peoples’ health, you can help people get the services they need without being a health care professional. We particularly need Spanish translators.
Our 2017 budget will pay for:
- the salary of a full time executive director
- projects to expand our services and clinics
- medical equipment and supplies
- office supplies
- volunteer training and growing our volunteer base
- communication and marketing materials
Your financial contributions are tax deductible. St. Benedict Health and Healing Ministry is a “Diocesan Institution” of the Episcopal Diocese of Colorado, a Colorado nonprofit organization, tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Please make your check payable to “St. Benedict Health and Healing Ministry,” include your address, and mail your check to the address below.